Papaya seed oil is an excellent anti aging oil as it gently exfoliates and hydrates skin at the same time. It is widely used in cleaning products but also as a face oil as it soothes and calms irritated, itchy skin and skin abrasions. It can be used solo as a massage oil or combined with for example shea oil or almond oil in aromatherapy. As a facial oil use a couple of drops underneath your night cream or try as a hair oil for flaky scalps.
- a wonderfully versatile oil for itchy, irritated skin and mature skin
- gently exfoliates and hydrates skin, perfect as a cleansing oil
- high in Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids, and vitamin A; contains pappain which helps to slough off dead skin cells
- use on blemished skin and skin abrasions
- excellent for use on cracked heels or as a hair oil for flaky scalps
Directions: take 3 - 4 drops into the palms of your hand and press onto clean skin or run your fingers through your hair and massage your scalp.
Ingredients: Carica papaya (Papaya) Seed Oil.
Volume: 100 ml.