Cold pressed sesame seed oil, unrefined, filtered. Organic certified by my supplier (DE-ÖKO-037).
Sesame oil is rich in Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, and E.
This nutty, sweet oil is extremely beneficial for skin as it also has a high content of minerals such as calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.
Sesame seed oil has anti bacterial properties which is why it is used extensively as a "mouthwash" (i.e. pulling oil). In baby skin care it is used against diaper rash and to guard against skin pathogens and bacteria.
The oil is also seen as a potent anti oxidant that neutralizes free radicals. Sesame seed oil is widely used in Europe as a substitute for olive oil (in salad dressings for example). Japanese use it widely to cook fish.
Pure, organic sesame seed oil as a massage oil may help with aching joints and relax tense muscles. Sesame seed oil is also used to treat minor cuts, abrasions and scrapes.
- an effective, versatile oil for skin, hair and body
- rich in vitamins and minerals
- vegan, natural skincare product that is 100% cruelty free
- has anti bacterial, anti viral and anti fungal properties
- useful additon to organic and vegan dental care products
- great massage oil for tired muscles
- use as a hair oil to combat dandruff
Ingredients: Sesamum indicum (100%, undiluted, cold pressed).
Net volume: 100 ml.
To Use: a versatile all round oil for body, skin and hair.