Please note: This butter comes either in pieces supplied in a zip bag. Or in a white HDPE jar with screw lid (melted and pured for ease of use).
Unrefined organic expeller pressed raw shea butter. A beautifully creamy, yellowish coloured butter that is made under organic guidelines.
The nuts are from wild grown trees (not sprayed ones) and are collected when they are at their ripest.
They are then cold pressed with the aid of an expeller press and according to instructions worked out by an organic certified German seed and nut mill. This means that no heat is used and the butter does not come into contact with water. All of the butter's properties stay intact.
This type of shea butter has a golden colour, is very soft and smooth and has a gorgeous nutty aroma with a hint of chocolate.
- cruelty free registered by our supplier (COSMETIC H111309)
- 100% vegan
- rich in fatty acids
- excellent for rough, dry and irritated skin
- superb base product to add essential oils and combine with other butters and oils
- totally non toxic
- a little goes a very long way
- certified organic by our supplier (DE-ÖKO-012)
INCI: Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter nut) butter.