Our whipped shea butter has a fluffy texture. It is whipped by hand in a special process that takes more than an hour. The resulting cream glides onto your skin and sinks in quickly.
We use only unrefined, organic certified shea butter from a co-op in Northern Ghana to make this cream.
- achieve silky smooth skin in days
- use as cleanser and protective cream
- the perfect face mask - reduces fine lines and softens wrinkles
- fair trade and harvested under organic principles
- can help eczema and dermatitis sufferers
- reusable PET jar that is easily recycled
- the shea butter used is certified organic by our supplier (DE-ÖKO-039)
Use as a cleanser: moisten your palms and add a little shea butter, rub your hands together until the product starts to lather and distribute evenly over your face and neck. Remove with plenty of warm water and pad your skin dry.
Use as a cream: apply a small amount of shea butter to your palms, rub together and distribute evenly over your face and neck. The butter will sink in quickly and leave your skin soft and supple. Use on your face, neck, hands, elbows, knees, feet...... You will love it.
Use as a mask: Apply a thick layer all over your face and neck. Leave for 10 - 15 minutes and wipe off with a soft tissue. Makes your skin incredibly soft and gives it a nice glow. Use 2 - 3 times a week before bedtime.
Ingredients: Unrefined organic shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii).
Net volume: 200 ml.